In business since 1997, we have developed the experience necessary to satisfy all your language needs.
Not only does Washington Translation Bureau offer a wide range of services, we also strive to Be of Service to our clients. Whether you need translation or interpreting services, we are here to help.
- Sales & Marketing
* “Translating” is the means of taking the written word from the “source” language, and making it understandable to the reader of another language, called the “target” language.
* “Interpreting” is the means of taking the spoken word from the “source” language, and making it understandable to the listener of a “target” language. In the case of a verbal interchange, the Interpreter will interpret from each language into the other. Interpreting can be in-person or telephonic.
Other services available to our clients:
- Meeting the translation/interpretation needs of Lawyers, Paralegals, and Independent Legal Assistants
- Apostille assistance (most states)
- Assistance with foreign language forms
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa assistance
- Certification of translated documents
- Cross-cultural awareness for your staff and HR Manager
- Depositions in court or lawyer’s office
- Editing and proofreading
- Employee training programs
- Interpreter and Translator assistance during your business trips to many of the countries where we have support staff
- Localization assistance for your website, sales literature, advertisements, and contracts
- Pension filings in many republics of the Former Soviet Union
- Public Notary acts
- Transcriptions from recorded sources
Please call us if you have questions regarding these or other services.
Contact us for all your translation and interpretation needs for the languages of the former Soviet Republics and many European languages, including: Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chechen, Dutch, English, Estonian, Flemish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Polish, Romani (all dialects), Romanian / Moldovan, Russian, Spanish, Tajik, Turkmen, Turkish, Uzbek, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. If you don’t see your language, please contact us for assistance.